Director of Customer Success
Cordance is seeking a motivated Director of Customer Success to join our core leadership team in designing, building, and leading a world-class customer success function from scratch. You’ll work closely with founders and CEOs across dozens of companies and vertical markets in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement. Leading responsibility will be to work with the Cordance executive leadership team to define overall Customer Success objectives and develop strategies to maximize ARR from existing customers across the portfolio.
- Maximize customer satisfaction, retention, and ARR growth from existing customers of our portfolio of companies.
- Build and maintain a Customer Success Center of Excellence that drives adoption of best practices and helps achieve targets by our portfolio companies.
- Develop a set of Customer Success value-creation playbooks and processes that drive material impact across our portfolio companies in an efficient and scalable manner.
- Ensure timely, consistent, and actionable reporting on key Customer Success metrics across the portfolio.
- Build and lead the Cordance Customer Success Center of Excellence.
- Own gross, logo, and net retention, NPS, and CS efficiency goals across the portfolio.
- Work with portfolio company management and CS teams to develop Customer Success strategies for each portfolio company.
- Work with portfolio company management and CS teams to define an ideal customer journey for each customer segment.
- Optimize new customer onboarding processes to accelerate adoption and time to value.
- Develop upsell and cross-sell plays to maximize expansion ARR from existing customers.
- Streamline renewals processes.
- Develop and drive implementation of customer health scoring.
- Define key metrics for measuring CS effectiveness and efficiency and analyze performance across the portfolio.
- Ensure that CRM and other systems support the execution of CS strategies and reporting on their performance.
- Manage relationships with external vendors.
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success leadership role for a B2B SaaS company (strong preference for candidates with experience with SMB / mid-market customers).
- Experience managing a CS team.
- Experience developing ideal customer journeys and defining customer segments.
- Expertise in designing and executing onboarding and expansion plays.
- Experience with renewals processes.
- Experience with CRMs, and other CS-related tools.
- Experience working with professional services and support teams a plus.
- Experience in a post-merger scenario a plus.
- Highly analytical and strong problem solver.
- Good people skills, demonstrated ability to build and manage teams, work cross-functionally and lead by influence, and drive change management initiatives.
- Adaptable to fast changing environment and able to prioritize and juggle multiple, competing priorities.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.