Reports to COO
Full time, remote
Director of Marketing
Cordance is looking for a Director of Marketing to build an exceptional Marketing function that supports top-of-the-funnel lead generation—and ultimately, bookings—across our portfolio of companies.
- Create a scalable and repeatable demand gen model that efficiently drives improvements in lead quality and quantity at each portfolio company.
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive qualified pipeline.
- Analyze effectiveness of each channel and allocate budgets to maximize marketing spend efficiency.
- Develop MarTech strategy and oversee implementation and use of marketing automation platform and other tools across the portfolio.
- Work with Cordance’s Executive Leadership Team to define overall demand gen objectives and develop strategies to generate demand across the portfolio.
- Build and lead Marketing Center of Excellence .
- Own lead, MQL, and marketing-sourced SQL and closed won goals across the portfolio.
- Work with portfolio company management and GTM teams to develop demand gen strategies, refine ICP and buyer personas, and develop company-specific content strategies.
- Manage relationships with external vendors.
- 5+ years experience in a growth or digital marketing role for a B2B SaaS company (preference for candidates with experience marketing to SMB / mid-market customers).
- Experience running marketing campaigns across a range of channels with expertise in digital marketing channels.
- Experience developing Ideal Customer Profiles.
- Experience developing customer-centric messaging and content.
- Experience designing and executing ABM campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms, CRMs, and other GTM-related tools.
- Experience managing third party agencies.
- Experience building propensity models and leveraging third party data sources to identify high propensity prospects / customers a plus.
- Experience working with SDR teams a plus.
- Experience in a post-merger scenario a plus.
- Highly analytical and strong problem solver; numbers / ROI-focused.
- Good people skills, demonstrated ability to build and manage teams, work cross-functionally and lead by influence, and drive change management initiatives.
- Adaptable to fast changing environment, able to prioritize and juggle multiple, competing priorities.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.