Ithos Global Account Executive
We value diverse perspectives and experiences. While we pride ourselves on our industry experience, we value new ideas, rich dialogue, and trying new things. The successful candidate will be able to identify, contact, understand, and empathize with prospects. This understanding will enable a consultative sales process that helps customers think creatively about ways to improve and streamline existing processes.
The successful candidate can expect to…
- Understanding the functionality of our software and the language of the regulatory environment for the cosmetic industry
- Research and identify new lead opportunities
- Deliver consultative, solution-based selling to prospects
- Manage all stages of the sales pipeline from prospect to close
- Track all deal progress, interactions, and activities in Salesforce
- Prepare and deliver pitches and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization from client success to product development
- Have fun and work hard. Our company is small and the impact of one person’s work is very large. Your commitment and dedication will directly impact the success of Ithos Global.
- At least two years of experience working in B2B SaaS sales
- Able to demonstrate a progressive track record of building business with clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Able to prospect your own pipeline opportunities
- Expert at full pipeline management, quickly moving between prospects and stages
- Ability to anticipate deal management strategy and apply appropriate value touches
- Experienced in effective sales presentations and product demonstrations to key stakeholders
- Thrives on delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Team player with a strong solution-focused approach
- Previous experience in the cosmetics or similarly-regulated industry is an asset
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Internet/phone allowance
- Company provided technology (computer, monitor, etc)
- Individual professional development funding
To apply, send your resume—cover letter optional—to email@example.com.
About Ithos Global
Brands like Harry’s, Ulta, Rules Beauty, and RoC trust Ithos Global with their cosmetic compliance needs. Ithos Global is a leader in cosmetic regulatory compliance solutions that help brands, manufacturers, retailers, and raw materials suppliers avoid fines, speed up approvals and stay current on new regulations – all while organizing their documentation and product history. We give our clients the tools and information needed to make regulatory compliance a strategic advantage. Ithos Global is part of the Cordance portfolio of companies.
Please note that this posting is not a position for those interested in a software development career.
Equity and diversity are essential to our community. An open and diverse community fosters the inclusion of voices that have been underrepresented or discouraged. We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.