Ithos Global Senior Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about customer success? Do you want to play a critical role in the growth of the company where you work? As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Ithos Global, you will be a foundational member of the CSM team, helping to drive customer retention and account expansion for some of Ithos Global’s biggest accounts, which are often household names in cosmetics.
The Senior CSM is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the company ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Regulatory Affairs, and others.
We are seeking someone who enjoys and is capable of being hands-on but also wants to help coach and mentor other team members. This role requires strong partnership with both internal and external executive leadership to deliver a delightful customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include growing adoption, ensuring account health to increase retention and account expansion
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with professional services teams to help drive client usage of Ithos software
- Regulatory Affairs Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities; partner with Sales to close these opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and help establish a Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping and selling follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Act as the liaison for technical inquiries, issues, or escalations. This will include working with Support engineers to fix bugs, Product Management to inform product roadmap, and others as needed.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products.
- Meaningful experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions.
- Because this role is essential to customer success initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Because this role is customer facing, you will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros and cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
To apply, send your resume—cover letter optional—to email@example.com.
About Ithos Global
Brands like Harry’s, Ulta, Rules Beauty, and RoC trust Ithos Global with their cosmetic compliance needs. Ithos Global is a leader in cosmetic regulatory compliance solutions that help brands, manufacturers, retailers, and raw materials suppliers avoid fines, speed up approvals and stay current on new regulations – all while organizing their documentation and product history. We give our clients the tools and information needed to make regulatory compliance a strategic advantage. Ithos Global is part of the Cordance portfolio of companies.