Ithos Global Senior Project Manager
Are you passionate about driving projects to completion? Do you want to play a critical role in the growth of the company where you work? As a Senior Project Manager, you lead new customer data implementation projects for brands that are often household names in cosmetics and personal care. The result of your work is that Ithos Global customers will easily be able to develop products that are safe and comply with local regulations.
By working closely with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and Regulatory Affairs, the Principle Project Manager will streamline new customer onboarding processes that deliver faster time to value for customers and enable accelerated growth for Ithos.
We are seeking someone who enjoys and is capable of being hands-on but also wants to help coach and mentor other team members. This role requires strong partnership with both internal and external executive leadership to deliver a delightful customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans that ensure cross-functional alignment on priorities, due dates, and deliverables to shorten the critical path for new customer onboarding
- Coach and mentor team members on project management best practices and tools
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
To apply, send your resume—cover letter optional—to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ithos Global
Brands like Harry’s, Ulta, Rules Beauty, and RoC trust Ithos Global with their cosmetic compliance needs. Ithos Global is a leader in cosmetic regulatory compliance solutions that help brands, manufacturers, retailers, and raw materials suppliers avoid fines, speed up approvals and stay current on new regulations – all while organizing their documentation and product history. We give our clients the tools and information needed to make regulatory compliance a strategic advantage. Ithos Global is part of the Cordance portfolio of companies.