LABSTATS Account Executive
LABSTATS is a fast-paced software-as-a-service company. Our web application services university and college IT departments in the United States, and abroad. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer support and going above and beyond for our clients. Our team is small but mighty, driven by collaboration, persistence, and a desire to be the best.
We value diverse perspectives and experiences. While we pride ourselves on our industry experience, we value new ideas, rich dialogue, and trying new things. The successful candidate will be able to identify, contact, understand, and empathize with prospects. This understanding will enable a consultative sales process that helps customers think creatively about ways to improve and streamline existing processes.
The successful candidate can expect to…
- Understanding the functionality of our software and the challenges of IT leaders.
- Research and identify new lead opportunities
- Deliver consultative, solution-based selling to prospects
- Manage all stages of the sales pipeline from prospect to close
- Track all deal progress, interactions, and activities in CRM software
- Prepare and deliver pitches and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization from client success to product development
- Have fun and work hard. Our company is small and the impact of one person’s work is very large. Your commitment and dedication will directly impact the success of LabStats.
- At least two years of experience working in B2B sales.
- Able to demonstrate a progressive track record of building business with clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Able to prospect your own pipeline opportunities
- Expert at full pipeline management, quickly moving between prospects and stages
- Ability to anticipate deal management strategy and apply appropriate value touches
- Experienced in effective sales presentations and product demonstrations to key stakeholders
- Thrives on delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Team player with a strong solution-focused approach
- Previous experience in higher education IT management is an asset
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Company provided technology (computer, monitor, etc)
Please note that this posting is not a position for those interested in a software development career.
Equity and diversity are essential to our community. An open and diverse community fosters the inclusion of voices that have been underrepresented or discouraged. We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.