Reports to Controller
Full time, remote.
Cordance is looking for a Revenue Manager to assist the Controller in managing the revenue team and ensuring compliance with ASC 606 / IFRS 15. As our Senior Revenue Manager, you will have primary responsibility for determining the appropriate revenue recognition treatment for each sales contract, overseeing order entry in NetSuite and invoice review.
The role will involve interaction with other internal organizations within PG. Specifically with Services, Sales, Sales Ops and Legal teams on deal structures as necessary, review and approval of sales quotes, assistance with the definition of the overall revenue recognition framework and any changes that may be required, and review and approval of the revenue process: sales order entry/invoicing/contract or deal analysis.
Additionally, the role will ensure data integrity within PG’s systems: NetSuite (financial), Salesforce.com (CRM). The successful candidate will need to work independently in a fast-paced environment and develop good working relationships with business partners.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to customers accurately and timely.
- Review preliminary bookings data in Salesforce for completeness and accuracy.
- Review contracts to ensure billing and revenue recognition reflects accurately in NetSuite.
- Set up and maintenance of projects in company’s project management system (HIVE).
- Work with other Finance team members to identify and implement process improvements.
- Active participant in month end close.
- Determine proper reconciliation methodologies using advanced MS Excel techniques.
- Perform other reasonably related duties and/or special projects, such as annual audit, as directed by Finance management.
- Deliver consistently on group KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Revenue recognition for software companies with multiple elements under ASC 606 / IFRS 15 (SaaS, Professional Services, etc.).
- Experience working with NetSuite and NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- NetSuite and Salesforce.com or similar ERP and CRM systems experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.).
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work across functional areas and levels of management.
Cordance (cordance.co) is dedicated to accelerating the growth of vertically focused business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies through acquisition and long-term tactical and financial guidance. We’re experienced operators and subject-matter experts with a passion for software and building businesses. We partner with founders to help them scale their businesses and realize their companies’ full potential. We look for businesses with strong leadership and high potential for profitable growth, and work together to increase year-over-year revenue, company efficiency, and impact.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org