Senior Sales Operations Expert
Cordance is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Expert to work with our core team in a high-impact, high-visibility role, collaborating closely with founders and CEOs across dozens of companies and a range of vertical markets. Among other objectives, you will assist in the design and refinement of a process that allows us to evaluate, screen, and onboard new portfolio acquisition candidates.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Be part of building a $100M+ revenue company.
- Report directly to the VP of Rev Operations and help design, build, and scale Permanent’s current and future sales operations functions.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Help establish a core set of best practices and repeatable processes that allow us to scale business from $2M to $10M in ARR.
- Objectively evaluate strategic levers for growth across a wide range of businesses and verticals, with a specific focus on GTM strategy and execution.
- Partner with portfolio company leadership to execute GTM initiatives to increase revenue growth and capitalize on strengths; you will be their “right-hand” person to help them execute.
- Build, own, and maintain sales reporting and KPIs to accurately forecast bookings, identify deal risks, execution opportunities, and root causes.
- Provide analysis of key GTM and SaaS metrics to optimize portfolio companies and assess potential opportunities.
- 4+ years’ experience in Sales Operations in a B2B SaaS company, or relevant consulting/finance experience.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and underlying dynamics.
- Experience in core sales operations functions, including territory planning, sales comp plans and quotas, sales/pipeline reporting, sales forecasting, and sales processes and workflows.
- Familiarity with common CRM systems, incentive compensation tools, BI Tools, accounting applications, and marketing automation platforms.
- Financial and operational understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, problem-solving mindset, and demonstrated ability to apply quantitative approach to problem solving and measuring business results.
- Proficiency in Excel (financial modeling) and PowerPoint (presentation development).
- Strong people skills, demonstrated ability work cross-functionally, build consensus, and drive to decisions.
- Adaptable to fast changing environment, able to prioritize and juggle multiple, competing priorities, and experience with program and project management.
- Experience in GTM strategy and marketing funnel analytics a plus.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.